Friday, December 6, 2013

Introducing My Heart, His Words writer:Satin P.


December 6, 2013

I'd like to start by briefly introducing myself. My name is Satin (pronounced just like the material) & this is my family: Tyler, Jackson & Gigi (our dog).  We live in Southern California & while we may not agree with the political view of many Californians, we do love living in this beautiful state!

This blog is where I will write my heart, using God's word as my foundation.  

Quite frankly, at the moment, I do not know where this will take me. I do not know what to write about, or where to begin... but I'm taking a leap of faith & leaving the rest up to God. 

Will you join me on my journey?

Love,
Satin

2 comments:

  1. We are in! Bonnie and David Martin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written. Amazing ability to put feeling into words and then on paper

    ReplyDelete